This year’s ACHF National Championships are set for October 20-21, 2023, at Wilderness at the Smokies - Sevierville Convention Center.
The 2023 ACHF National Championships are open to all teams that have qualified by winning 1st or 2nd place in each category and age division at two sanctioned regional competitions. All duo and choreographed solo categories must have also competed at two sanctioned competitions (doesn’t have to place) in order to compete at the National Championships.
Official Event Shirts & Program Book
Pre-Order is now open! Click HERE to order
Pre Order deadline is September 29
*Limited shirt quantities will be available on-site at Nationals*
Pre orders will be available for pickup at Nationals
Send well wishes to your favorite team/dancer or promote your business in our program book.
4 sizes to choose from:
Full Page - $50
Half Page - $40
Quarter Page - $30
Business Card - $20
Please click the link below to purchase an ad:
Submission deadline is September 25th for payments & ad artwork
Each year ACHF awards scholarships to deserving cloggers who are entering college, or currently enrolled in college. The scholarships are awarded at the National Championships in the Fall.
**Submission Deadline is September 25, 2023**
*You will need a digital copy of your certified transcripts to upload with your application
Letters of recommendation from directors should be emailed directly to Rob Pack - email@example.com
Do you know a director that has gone above and beyond this year? We are looking for nominations for the 2023 ACHF Director of the Year!
Nominations are simple and anyone can submit a nomination! Write a one page letter or recommendation telling what makes this director stand out and deserving of this award. Please include photos with your letter.
Please email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination period for 2023 has ended.
America's Clogging Hall of Fame Inductee Nominations
Prerequisites for Induction into America’s Clogging Hall of Fame
• Must be over 45 years of age and an American citizen.
• Must have proved your LOVE FOR and DEDICATION TO the preservation of Southern Appalachian Clogging, promotion of the clogging art form or prove to be an ambassador to the clogging community.
• Must be a recognized organization or group that has promoted, performed a service dedicated to the art of clogging, or been an ambassador for the clogging community for a minimum of 15 years.
*Individuals must have promoted, performed a service dedicated to the art of clogging, or been an ambassador for the clogging community for a minimum of 25 years.
• Does not have to be a member of any clogging organization to be nominated or elected.
• A person who is deceased may be nominated and elected into the HALL of FAME. Special consideration will be given to persons deceased under the required age of 45 and the required years of 25.
• Must have a background investigation to confirm clogging history and experience.
• A minimum of 3 persons may be inducted in any given year up to a maximum of 5.
A one to one and a half page biography should be prepared for an applicant and sent to the Committee Chairman. The biography should be typed as it would be read if the nominee were receiving the award. Those persons not selected will have their applications left on the ballots for a period of three years, at which time their application will be removed if they have not been selected within a three year period. They must then wait for a period of two years to resubmit an application for nomination.
The Hall of Fame selection committee will make the selections and these will be kept secret until the presentations are made at the annual competition in October each year. Nominations for 2024 are now being accepted.
If you made Junior, All American, or Senior All American prior to 2019 you may now order a NEW jacket with the updated logo. Once you complete the order form below, we will verify your form and send you an email with details about how to make your payment. All jackets will include the updated All American design.
Click HERE to place your order
**Make sure to read the form in-full for additional details
We look forward to seeing you at the National Championships!